Submit your Artwork
Deadline for submissions:
VPL Moat Art Gallery – March 28, 2016
Artwork ready to be exhibited:
VPL Moat Art Gallery – April 29, 2016
- All submissions should be original and unpublished (Max 3 per individual).
Please include a jpg of your art. Minimum of 1024 pixels on the longest size.
- Each submission must include and answer the question: What does psychological health mean to you? (200 words or less)
- Submissions must include a title and short biography (100 words or less)
- Pieces should be ready for displaying at The Moat Art Gallery before the end of April in Vancouver, BC
- Pieces should weight less than 40 lbs
- No sculptures, installation pieces or audio submissions. All submissions must be 2D.
- Submissions should be available for the entire duration of the exhibition (month of May).
- Individuals are responsible for transporting and removing their work from the exhibition.
- Please refrain from submitting work that is discriminatory or offensive.
By submitting an entry to the Piece of Mind project you agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions.
CONTRIBUTION & COPYRIGHT
Contributors retain copy right over their final submissions. All submissions may appear on the Piece of Mind or BC Psychological Associationwebsite, blog, and social media or in print materials associated with the project.
The Piece of Mind selection committee retains the right to not publish all or parts of submissions received. All content published for the Piece of Mind project remain the copy right of the BC Psychological Association and respective contributors.
By submitting to the Piece of Mind project the contributor acknowledges that the final submission is free from copyright infringement, and credits any sources or collaborative artists whenever necessary. The contributor remains responsible for their submission and the BC Psychological Association will not be held responsible for any theft, copy right infringement or missing credit.
Participants showcased in the exhibit will be entered in one of our two random draws. One draw will be tuition for student participants and the second draw will be art supplies for all non-students participants.